7.03.2014

Living it up

Well it looks like I've been doing a lot of living and not much blogging lately. To be accurate, I've been doing a hell of a lot of translating and not much else. Oh and some laptop updating which means I haven't got everything set up to resize/crop my pics just yet, hence the long silence. Lots of posts lined up though, I just have to get myself organised (read: find a way of fitting more hours into the day).

He're is another little greenery update and a random sofa happening. What do you think? Yay or nay?


I just need to perfect my tucking-in skills.


You're allowed to say nay, I won't be offended. I'm still on the fence myself, but I thought a bit of colour might make the living room feel more summery.

Speaking of colour....



I think the nasturtium are plotting to take over the world. It's crazy out there.

As for baby rescue-plant, here's a close up:



We've gone from 3 leaves to 16 in er...well only a few weeks. It's got some really lovely gold sparkly bits on its leaves, and some blue and some pink tones. Oh, and they're not pictured here but I rescued two more plants! They're getting their own post soon, and I think all this is the perfect excuse to buy some pretty plant pots.


And last but not least, one of my favourite flowers (freesias) from one of my favourite cats (Bob) as a thank you for looking after him for a couple of days 

**cue collective "aaaawww" from all cat-lovers on the interwebs**

No comments:

Post a Comment