10.18.2013

Yes I Can(on)!

So last week it was my birthday, and I got a present from Boyfriend. Something very special that I'd spent a long time convincing myself I didn't need because I would never have dared to splurdge on it myself. Can you guess what it is?





Technically I did get all of the above, but my actual present isn't shown here. Why? Because I needed it to take the pictures! Because it's a fancy Canon EOS 700D!!! Not that those letters and numbers mean anything to me at the moment because I know nothing about proper photography, but believe me I'm about to learn. Get ready ISO, white balance and aperture speed: here I come!



3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10/19/2013

    Great pictures, I particularly love the one of the mossy steps, looks as though the Canon and you will do a good job together! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Happy Birthday and what a wonderful man you have who bought you that camera! Looking forward to seeing your pictures. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good boyfriend! And happy belated birthday! xo

    ReplyDelete