4.11.2013

Paris all over again

I feel a bit as if I rediscovered Paris last weekend. I'm still not madly in love with it, but I'll admit it's got its good sides. It's still crowded though, that's for sure. And that's the thing I hate most about it, and it will only get worse, so there you have it. 

However,

it's a pretty romantic place on a sunny day










I couldn't resist posting the saxophone player. He was so proud. And so cheesy. I mean, John Lennon shades, a scarf, AND a hat? Are you maybe taking the artist look a bit far? Are those leather trousers you're wearing?  May I tempt you with some cut-off gloves?

Ah, Paris! You always bring out the sarcastic English girl in me.

1 comment:

  1. Looks such a beautiful, romantic place, I'm hoping to take a trip there in the next couple of years :)

    I've nominated you for The Liebster Award :) Hope over on to my blog if you would like to take part in the tag! x

    Emma - beautyndthecupcake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete