10.06.2012

Room for Color 2012

October just got a whole lot better than it was already folks. 

Not only is it my birthday month, it will also be remembered as the month Apartment Therapy chose my bedroom as an entry in their Room for Color contest!!!! Also, I've already got a bucket load of likes and comments from total strangers (it would be creepy if it wasn't amazing) who deserve a hug for their kind words. I'm in my happy place right now.


And check out the number of people who have pinned, liked, and tweeted about my bedroom! 

Now I don't need to tell you how important it is to go and vote, do I? Do go on and take a look around and don't forget to vote for any other entries you like too, because I'm cool and groovy like that. Yep, I'm not competitive, I just like to be a part of it and have people say nice things about my style. 

VOTE! VOTE! LIKE A BABY STOAT! 

What? Bunny doesn't rhyme with vote, and stoats can be cute too in an emergency...

No comments:

Post a Comment